Monday, October 19, 2009

New Designs of Hijabs every week!

I know we, Hijab411.com promised you new designs of Hijab or Islamic wear every month, but isnt every week even better? ;)

Yes, the turnover for designs of Hijabs are really very very very fast, I tried my best to bring all into my store but sometimes, its just not possible, there are just too too many, so I only choose the best designs!

A plan is in place for the future of Hijab411.com to be one of the largest wholesale supplier for modern, beautiful islamic hijabs & modest islamic clothing. We bring only the best quality!

To think that we only started with 3 types of hijabs, it looks like a long journey back, but really, the market is not yet fully explored yet. We are just beginning.

So brace yourself for the best of hijabs, more haute couture designer Hijabs and more stylish modern boutique quality replicas and originals!

Right now, we lack haute couture originals but we will bring in more within the next few months, as soon as my 5th baby comes out and Im out of maternity confinement, that is.

I will personally explore the market for juicy, over the top, haute couture for all you hungry hijab fashionistas out there! You know who you are!!

Allright, im counting days now till my labour, perhaps around 21 days or less according to the gynae. Its a 5th baby and he should comes out fast! Hopefully! Im looking forward to a loud "POP" like my 4th baby, Zubair! A "POP!" and the whole of him is out on the bed. LOL!! The midwife havent even wore the apron yet! She caught him with one hand before he would slide away. It was like he was surfing out of his mother! All he need was a surf board!

Salam all Sisters and Brothers of Islam! Till we talk again!

No comments:

Post a Comment