Sunday, August 23, 2009

A new hype about button backs!

Today I decided to talk about the new hype for button backs! These are the new style of hajaba types of Hijabs that are really very professionally finished.

Our store came out with our first button backs a few months back with the Haute Couture version which is more expensive. The Princess Hijab has been a hot seller since then, its crystal button is just exquisite and it shines brilliantly like a diamond. The princess Hijab, a cut above the rest!


The front of this hijab finishes with ruffles down its side, its way long and below the brest for extra modesty. Fully lined with rhinestones. Simple yet very Unique. Its best worn with dresses.

Just look at it from the back, beautiful.

It may look like as if this hijab is very see through but the top part of the hijab is filled with multi layers of materials that fully cover us modestly.


After the hit of the Princess, we decided a cheaper version must be made available. And so it is, the solid colors back buttons hijab, beautiful! Made from cooling fabrics, extra long and durably long wearing! Comes in many many beautiful colors, too many that we could not feature all pictures in but we will try to take more pictures very very soon!








More colors? Here is the Higher Grade multi colored back button hijab. Material used is extra cooling and lightweight. Very durable, sewn by fellow muslimah and not at any chinese factories. Very professionally made, sewn very beautifully, finished fine.

Has a small button at its back that is almost invincible! It just sits on your head with no hassles, no pins, just too easy!




For those on a budget but want something brilliant in color, here is the rainbow hajaba type hijab with crystal button back. Very unique colors and designs.




Overall, all button backs are very popular nowadays as more and more Muslimah are entering into the working world, not only do we need to look presentable at our job, our hijab needs to be easy to wear, yet not a hassle to maintain.

I personally am so tired of adjusting my hijab when I wear one out. Especially hijabs that are ended with a pin, Im not sure is it the shape of my head or simply just the way I wear it, but my hijab keeps on slipping especially after completing a meal ( chewing) ;) by this time, a few strands of hair will be visible and all over the place. I hated that, makes me look so unkept.

More, I have 4 kids and I dont have the extra time to spend infront of the mirrow adjusting my pin to perfect my hijab. I need something fast. More, my naughty little baby boy, likes to hang onto my hijab like a monkey on a tree. Imagine how it would look like after that! All over the place!

I must say, I can go on and on about how much I am in love with this type of slip in! Button back, how I love you!

~ Zaharah Mohammad

No comments:

Post a Comment